For UBS Wealth Management Investment Platforms and Solutions and as part of the Global Order Manager team, lead IT solution, design and implementation of end to end technology programs. Concerned with “Change & Run the Bank” initiatives, provide IT subject matter expertise, vision, ideas and governance relating to Pre-Trade, Post-Trade, Regulatory and Management processes and workflows within a multi-asset class (Securitised & OTC), multi-booking centre & follow the sun environment. Responsibilities for adaptive requirements engineering, commissioning and support of full product life-cycles.
- Technical strategy, design and assurance to ensure the integrity of the Bank's enterprise and solution architecture.
Strategic & Regulatory Initiatives
- MiFID II: Solution Architect and lead Business Analyst ensuring the Bank meets its multiple and varied obligations relating to its execution lifecycle and reporting duties.
- Too Big to Fail: Lead for Securitised Products Agency Flow (new UBS entity for client facilitation) by separating and segregating Principal v Agency workflows and processes.
- Design, align and maintain the Bank’s Street side.
- Build and optimise DMA, SOR, Best Execution, algorithmic trading, crossing & Internalisation functionality as well as controls and monitoring – ensure benefit feeds back to client offering.
Client Services (AM, IM, Bank for Bank, DAC, Institutional & Retail)
- Build best of class client offering and onboarding processes.
- Design and introduce order flows, order properties, pricing, connectivity: IP, FIX, SWIFT.
- Support product development, market and asset class coverage as well as special handling & routing behaviour.